There are a number of ways a believer in Christ can engage in the present situation. There include:
- Know the scriptures concerning the promises of God regarding the return of the Jews to Israel as well as the Lord’s overall plan for Israel during this time that He is restoring Zion. It is even more helpful to memorize and meditate on these scriptures.
- Educate oneself on the incredible miracles that God has performed over the past two centuries to bring about the birth of the modern state of Israel. Its says in Psalm 72 – Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, who only does Wondrous things.
- Prayer – one of the most exciting things believers have been able to do during the past two centuries is to take the promises of God concerning the Jews and Israel – and by faith and patience inherit those promises. The thousands of stories are of Biblical proportion – now it our turn to see it all the way through – until the capstone comes forth with shouts of grace, grace to it.
- Educate others. Far too many believers are ignorant of this mystery. Paul told us Romans 11, we should not be ignorant of this mystery. May we help others see – knowing that only the Holy Spirit can enlighten the eyes of our hearts.
- Give to organizations that facilitate Aliyah – such as Operation Exodus, The International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ), and the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (IFCJ), and others.
- Assist by volunteering time and energy to the cause. This can be done on many levels.